- Ti-Zn panel is a noble, vivid, and enthusiastic material with superior durability and processability. Unlike other metal material, the natural protection coating on the surface, PATINA, can last 100 years long. Many historic buildings in Europe have applied Ti-Zn panel, for example the Louvre museum in France.
- Zinc 98.8% to 00.86%
- Copper 0.08% to 1.0%
- Titanium 0.06% to 0.2%
- Add copper to increase ductility and malleability.
- Add Titanium to enhance strength and deformation resistance.
- Mix with copper and titanium can lower the vertical coefficient of thermal expansion(CTE) by 0.022mm/m/°c
- Material intensity: 150N/mm2
- Thickness: 0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 1.5mm
- Produce according to EN988/EN1179.
- Multiple colors to choose from.