Roof Horizontal Lifeline System
- After hooking into the system, workers can walk in the lifeline system without the need to detach and reattach from the cable.
- The trolley could pass the intermediate bracket freely without the need to attach and re-attach at any time, allowing workers to remain 100% tie-off.
- The intensity of the anchor point: 2300kgf.
- Source of law: the law of occupational safety and hygiene.
- Install the bracket with the roofing claw to prevent perforation.
- End anchor
- Swage terminal
- Entry connector
- Bypass bracket
- 10mm steel cable
- Cable claw